A well-designed shower may look like one cohesive system, but in reality, it’s made up of dozens of separate components. This mix-and-match configuration means that there’s often much more to high-quality shower enclosures than first meets the eye!
To get the best shower enclosure for your Seattle-Tacoma
home, you’ll need a bathroom remodeler with, at minimum, these two important
- Design Skill: Selecting the right shower walls, base, door, and accessories is key to an attractive, modern-looking result. Even the highest-quality pieces will look cheap if they’re poorly matched or lack a unified aesthetic.
- Installation Skill: Once the design components are chosen, the rest of the shower enclosure comes down to the installation details. Do the walls match up? Does the door open smoothly? Are the towel bars level? These particulars really add up!
At GRC Prime Bath, we understand the importance of both design and installation—which is why we work with in-house experts rather than subcontractors. We’re a local, military-owned bathroom remodeling company, and we pride ourselves on detail-oriented work that never cuts corners. Piece by piece, we’ll make sure your new shower enclosure is perfect for you.
We Have Floor-to-Ceiling Elements for Your Shower Remodel
Whether your dream shower is something simple or luxurious, GRC Prime Bath experts will help you bring your creative ideas to life. All of our showers are designed from scratch and then created specifically for each individual home—so no two shower enclosures are ever identical!
We look outside the box and will create your enclosure from
our many customizable options:
- Shower Base: Choose from traditional or walk-in bases depending on your family’s needs.
- Shower Doors: We offer swinging and sliding glass shower doors along with elegant shower curtain rods.
- Shower Walls: Our shower surrounds are made from durable, nonporous acrylic that won’t crack, chip, or fade.
- Shower Storage: Opt for built-in shelving or soap caddies to make your new shower even more convenient.
- Shower Heads: Install a rain shower head or a Pulse ShowerSpa with pivoting jets for a full-body water massage.
- Shower Accessories: We can outfit your shower with stylish hardware, knobs, towel bars, and so much more.
Learn More About Our Shower Enclosures and Start Designing Yours Today
GRC Prime Bath has 30+ years of experience and has installed more than 550 bath systems in the last few years alone. Explore our many options for custom, one-day replacement showers and get started with a free cost estimate today! Just give us a call or complete our quick online form to request your free design appointment right now.